BLOX Businesses (aka Business Directory or Marketplace) is an application that allows you to manage your business listing's information and relationships with other applications like calendar events, classified coupons, photos, articles and more.
Enhancing Business Directory Listings
and associating businesses w/ other applications
Business Owner Interactions (User Experience)
FAQ's / Misc
- Business Directory Setup Examples and Best Practices
- How Do I Find The Facebook ID For a Business?
- How often is the Business data updated?
- What determines the display order of business listings on the search results page?
- Why are there sub-categories that don't seem to match the main category chosen when browsing categories?
- Why aren't the paragraphs that I enter in the description field in the admin displaying on the front end?
At our November 2021 customer webinar, Susan Bell, senior product manager at TownNews, highlighted new and exciting enhancements for BLOX OTT. With BLOX OTT, you can engage your users on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, while reaching audiences outside your current markets with the high-q…
A "Storefront" display is a set of Custom Properties which, when applied to a standard Marketplace Business Directory listing, transforms the listing into a page similar to a custom website or online 'storefront'. Example features when using a storefront display include custom masthead, navigation buttons, social networking links, custom color scheme, etc.